Alfanove Unipessoal Lda with headquarters in Rua 5 de Outubro 523 4480-630 Vila do Conde, with the email email@example.com is responsible for processing your personal data.
Purposes of Treatment
The personal data we process through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- Communication with customers and clarification of doubts;
- Processing of requests for information;
- Direct marketing communications (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose);
- Request for services/products;
We only retain your data for as long as is necessary within the purpose for which it was collected.
The user may at any time exercise his rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition and portability by any of the following means:
Rua 5 de Outubro 523 4480-630 Vila do Conde
The data subject may also lodge complaints about the processing of data with the National Data Protection Commission.
The processing of user data may be carried out by a suitable service provider hired by Alfanove Unipessoal Lda. When this happens, Alfanove Unipessoal Lda takes the appropriate measures in order to ensure that the entities that have access to the data offer the highest guarantees regarding data protection. Thus, any subcontractor will treat the personal data of the Users, on behalf and on behalf of Alfanove Unipessoal Lda, strictly complying with the legal norms on personal data protection, information security and other applicable norms.
International Data Transfers
Alfanove Unipessoal Lda, may, within the scope of the purposes described, transfer your user data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In these cases, it will strictly comply with the applicable legal provisions, namely the determination of the suitability of the destination country(ies) regarding the protection of personal data and the requirements applicable to such transfers.
Mandatory nature of requested data
The data contained in the customer’s registration which are identified with an asterisk (*), will be mandatory to fulfil the established purpose. As such, if the user does not provide them, Alfanove Unipessoal Lda will not be able to meet his request.
Alfanove Unipessoal Lda will be able to elaborate user profiles, which will allow the adoption of automated decisions, based on personal characteristics, preferences, behaviour history and location. In these cases, the user will have the right to obtain a human intervention in the decision, to express his point of view and to impugn the adopted decision.
Personal Data Protection Measures
Alfanove Unipessoal Lda applies various technical and organisational measures to protect users’ personal data.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we will register:
- Products you have viewed: we will use this, for example, to show products you have seen recently
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use it for tax and transport estimation
- Shipping address: we will ask you, for example, to estimate the shipping costs before placing an order!
When you purchase from our shop, you will be asked for information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit and payment card details, and other optional account information such as user and password. This information will be used for such purposes as:
- Send you your account and order information
- Responding to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Set up your account for our shop
- Comply with all legal obligations we have, such as the calculation of taxes
- Improve our shop offers
- Send you marketing messages, if you wish to receive them
If you create an account, we will save your name, address, email address and telephone number, which will be used to fill in your details for future orders.
In general, we store information about you while we need this data for the reasons we collect it, and we are not obliged by law to keep it any longer. For example, we will store information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, billing and shipping address.
We save comments or evaluations.
Who in our team has access
The members of our team have access to the information you provide. For example, shop administrators and managers can access it:
- Order information, what you bought, when you bought it and where it will be shipped to
- Customer information such as name, email and billing and shipping address.
Members of our team have access to this information to fulfill orders, process returns and provide customer support.
We accept payments via PayPal or Stripe. When processing payments, some of your details are sent to PayPal or Stripe and information is needed to process and manage the payment, such as the total order and billing information.