Delivery and collection service of bicycles in the stages of the Portuguese Way of St. James along the coast.
If you are going to do the Portuguese Way of St. James on the coast, if you want to do some stages by bicycle. This service delivers the rented bicycles in one stage and collects them in the next one you choose.
How to calculate the cost of this service
- Choose the location in order to receive the rented bicycle.
- Indicate the accommodation according to the time window.
- Choose the final step in order to deliver the bike.
- Also indicate the accommodation as well as the time window.
- By placing these service items, you will know the cost of delivery and collection.
How to order this service
- Make sure you have all fields filled in.
- Name and address of the accommodation
- Add to cart
- Then choose the type of bike to rent
- Set the start date (delivery) and end date (collection) of the rental
- These are the dates that this service performs the delivery and collection.
Any change to the request must be sent by email at least 24 hours before the service.
Porto – Vairão – São Pedro de Rates – Póvoa de Varzim – Fonte Boa – Esposende – Marinhas – Castelo do Neiva – Viana do Castelo – Vila Praia de Âncora – Caminha – Vila Nova de Cerveira – Valença – Tui – Porrinho – Mós – Redondela – Arcade – Pontevedra – Barro – Briallos – Caldas de Rei – Valga – Pontecesures – Padrón – Teo – Santiago de Compostela
See the stages of the Portuguese Way of St. James along the coast here
And how to rent a bike, according to the rules