Rent a mountain bike for a period according to your needs
Mountain bike rental, see here how easy it is
- Choose the bike model.
- Select the location from the list where you want to lift the bike. Also the place where to deliver at the end.
- If you want different places to those listed, when you finish the order, you must add the delivery service later, see in Transports & Transfers.
- Check if the requested location and address is within the delivery zones.
- If you are not in the delivery zones, consult the delivery and collection services under Transport & Transfers and add it to your order.
Calculate the rental cost per time period
- As soon as you define the rental period, the rental cost will appear in the period.
- Each product or service has the pre-defined hours for pick up as for delivery, not always within one hour.
- Equipment rental is calculated for the period of time in hours, with a minimum of 3 hours.
- If renting for 24 hours (1 day), the delivery time is the same as the pick up time, the following hours follow the minimum rental rule 3 hours plus hour/day.
- Afterwards you must indicate the number of units or choose another model or size.
- Add the equipment to be rented in the period of time to rent.
- Add to the cart the extras you will need, a padlock, repair kit or others that will improve your bike experience.
How to reserve your equipment
- You must place your order in order to guarantee the reservation of the equipment for the desired dates.
- The reservation is only effective after payment and confirmation of availability of the equipment.
- If due to any computer failure or malfunction of this site, the reservation is accepted automatically, after verification of our services and there is no physical availability, we will be obliged to cancel the order, with the refund of the amount paid, without any other type of damage.
- If you choose to pay in shop, the reservation may still not be guaranteed when you go to the shop.
How to collect or receive your order
- To collect your order in the shop, you must have the contract holder’s identification document with you.
- A deposit is required for the rental.
- In certain pre-agreement situations or from our partners the value may be replaced by another form of guarantee.
- You can include the amount of the deposit in your order. In the end, the respective amount of the deposit will be returned to the card, or in the event of uncontracted expenses or breakdowns, this amount will be deducted.
- Failure to deliver the equipment at the time indicated as the end will incur a cost of 5.00 euro / hour. You must always inform our services of the expected time for the delay.
- So when choosing a time for delivery, use for security the extended time 19 hours.
Cancellation of reservations
- Cancellation or changes must always be made by email, with the order reference.
- At 24 hours from the service, there is no right to cancellation.
- At 7 days of service you can change the date of service, however with penalty of 20% of the value. If you choose to cancel the service the retention value is 40%.
- At 15 days of the service, the penalty is 5 euros as a consequence of covering fees and commissions.
- The reservation can be cancelled or postponed due to weather issues that prevent the practice of cycling safely.
View rental conditions here