Rent a mountain bike for a period according to your needs
Mountain bike rental, see here how easy it is
- First of all, choose your bike model.
- You can also collect the bikes from the shop or from authorised partners.
- As you can also choose to have the bicycles delivered elsewhere, please indicate the delivery address at the end of your order, only if booked at least the day before and if availability is confirmed.
- Please check the delivery address in order to know if it is within the delivery zones.
Vila do Conde – Póvoa de Varzim – Matosinhos – Maia – Porto – Apúlia – Esposende – Barcelos
- The deliveries are made during the morning in that hiatus until 10am the collections are made at the same address from 19h. If you are accommodated, you should ensure that there is always someone to receive and collect your order.
- If you are not in the delivery zones, consult the delivery and collection services in Transport & Transfers or make an enquiry about how you can receive the order.
Calculate the rental cost per time period
- The bicycle rental has a start time but the end time is always until 7pm of the day. You can of course always pick up before this time and the cost is the same.
- If you start at half an hour (31 minutes) the start time is the following hour (ex: 14h35 start time 15h).
- The calculation periods per hour have a minimum of 4 hours, after 16h the cost is unique.
- When rented for more days, the end hour is always until 7pm of the last day.
- Add to the cart the equipment to rent in the time period to rent.
- Add to the cart the extras you will need, a lock, repair kit or others that will enhance your cycling experience.
How to reserve your equipment
- You should place your order, in order to guarantee the reservation of the equipment for the desired dates.
- The reservation is only effective after payment and confirmation of availability of the equipment.
- If by some computer or website operation failure, the reservation is automatically accepted, after checking our services and there is no physical availability, we will be obliged to cancel the order, with restitution of the amount paid, without any other type of damage.
- If you choose to pay in shop, the reservation may still not be guaranteed when you go to the shop.
How to collect or receive your order
- To collect your order in shop, you must have the identification document of the contract holder with you.
- A security deposit is required on rental.
- In certain pre-agreement or partner situations the value can be replaced by another form of guarantee, with a document such as a driving licence or other.
- To simplify matters you can include the deposit in your order. At the end of the service the value of the deposit will be returned to your card.
- If the equipment is not delivered at the time indicated as the end of the service, a charge of €5.00 / hour will be added. You must always inform our services of the estimated time of the delay.
Cancellation of reservations
View rental conditions here