Rent a city bike for a period according to your needs
City bike rental, see here how simple and easy it is
- Choose your bike model.
- You can pick up the bicycles at the shop or at partners.
- You can choose to have your bicycles delivered to another location, only with a reservation at least the day before and confirmed availability.
- Check if the requested address is within the delivery zones.
- If you are not in the delivery zones, check the delivery and collection services in Transport & Transfers and add to your order.
Calculate the rental cost per time period
- The bicycle rental has a start and end time, which is always until 7pm of the day. Naturally it can always be delivered before that time.
- Periods are counted per hour, if you pick up after 30 minutes of the hour, the start time is the next hour.
- After 3pm the cost calculation is the same, since the minimum rental is 4 hours, even if the hours of use are less.
- When rented for more days, the end time is always until 7pm of the last day.
- Afterwards you must indicate the quantity of units or choose another model or size.
- Add to the cart the equipment to rent in the time period to rent.
- Add to the cart the extras you will need, a padlock, repair kit or others that will enhance your cycling experience.
How to reserve your equipment
- You should place your order, in order to guarantee the reservation of the equipment for the desired dates.
- The reservation is only effective after payment and confirmation of availability of the equipment.
- If by some computer failure or malfunction of this site, the reservation is accepted automatically, after checking our services and there is no physical availability, we will be obliged to cancel the order, with refund of the amount paid, without any other type of damage.
- If you choose to pay in shop, even so, the reservation may not be guaranteed when you go to the shop.
How to collect or receive your order
- To collect your order in shop, you must have the identification document of the contract holder with you.
- A security deposit is required on rental.
- In certain pre-agreement or partner situations, the amount can be replaced by another form of guarantee, such as a document.
- You can include the value of the deposit in your order. At the end, the amount of the deposit is returned to your card. Afterwards, if you have any uncontracted expenses or breakdowns, the respective amount will be deducted.
- The non-delivery of the equipment at the time indicated as the end, will be subject to a cost of 5.00 € / hour. You must always inform our services of the estimated time of the delay.
Cancellation of reservations
- You can cancel or change by email. You must also indicate the order reference.
- At 24 hours of service, in this gap there is no right to cancel.
- At 7 days of service you can change the date of service, A voucher is issued to use in the next 90 days on a new booking.
- You can cancel the booking or postpone due to weather issues that prevent safe cycling.
View rental conditions here